Saturday, January 19, 2013

Rush Limbaugh Deserves To Be Shot In The Face says Leftist Media



18 January 2013 : The Radio Equalizer Brian Maloney :
KARL FRISCH (17 Jan 2013): When people like Rush Limbaugh show absolutely no compassion for the lives that were lost it only inflames the crazy conspiracy people that think this never happened.
STEPHANIE MILLER: Yeah he didn’t like the tone was not quite you know ah I guess jovial enough at a news conference about children getting shot.
JIM WARD: I guess it’d be wrong for me to say that some people deserve to be shot in the face.  So I won’t say that.
STEPHANIE MILLER: Don’t say that. For Gods sakes.
CHRIS LAVOIE: Don’t say that.
STEPHANIE MILLER: For Gods sakes.
STEPHANIE MILLER (15:12) Oh dear that went Directly to NewsBusters. Okay I apologize for everything Jim Ward just said.
JIM WARD: Everything, really?
STEPHANIE MILLER: No, not that one part.
TEXE MARRS BLOG

Popular Posts