Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Rand Paul: I Will Not Sit Quietly and Let Obama Shred the Constitution - Senate Filibuster 3/6/2013




Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) is on the Senate floor trying to block the nomination of John Brennan as the next CIA director. Paul is angry over the Obama administration's controversial drone policy that officials now say may authorize the president to use a drone strike against an American citizen inside the United States. In the clip below, Rand Paul says, "This is not about partisanship. I have allowed the president to pick his political appointees, but I will not sit quietly and let him shred the Constitution. I cannot sit at my desk quietly and let the president say that he will kill Americans on American soil who are not actively attacking a country."
TEXE MARRS BLOG

Popular Posts